I follow the news about the mass sexual assault of the women of Cologne on New year’s eve. I ask myself why this happens, what it means and what needs to be done now… and I dream of a she-bear, who asks me: “When will the Europeans renew their belief in their dreams?”
The search for the dream
A vibration runs through the Otherworld. “Seek the dream, search for the Dream that belongs to this event.” And like a hunter I search through the energetic field and find the dream on … Facebook. “I dreamt of Ursula of Cologne.” I get goose skin … Ursula, her name means she-bear!
I follow the dream into the Otherworld. The stories from the Otherworld tell about the principal laws of the planet; what Otherworld story is fundamental to the events in Cologne?
I ask her: “Who are you, Ursula, and why are 11 women hiding under your mantle? What task did you take upon yourself?”
She starts to tell her story. It starts… with a dream.
“I dreamed that I would become a martyr.” My eyebrows raise and my hair stands upright. A martyr, that is someone who sacrifices her life to protect a core value! She tells me that her story took place close to the place where the sexual assaults took place:
“I took my boat and crossed the sea. Carried by a miraculous storm I navigated the ocean in one day and found land. I took my residence in Cologne. There I got a marriage proposal from a prince who belonged to another faith. I considered his request and agreed on three conditions:
My first demand was that he converts to my faith. I insisted of being accompanied by 11 virgins. And I ordered for a pilgrimage to the Sacred City to ask a blessing from the Holy Man for this marriage.
“The prince agreed and the company travelled to Rome. Gradually more pilgrims joined the company. Having spoken to the Pope, the Holy Chair himself decided to join us on our way back. And the procession got even bigger. Now 11.000 virgins joined us.
“Then the drama started; back in Cologne we saw that the entire city was besieged by an army of barbarians. We got enclosed and my virgins were beheaded! The barbaric prince wanted to spare me by marrying me: but I refused to give up my independence. As an answer he shot me with an arrow and I died as a martyr. Since then I am the Patron of the city of Cologne.
“Since then I spread my values from the Otherworld. With my mantle I protect the woman of Cologne, uninterrupted, to the present time. Every day I let my bells ring and every bell contains a spell to protect the city:
- My first bell spreads the spell of the Mantle of Love over the entire city. This mantle is woven from my loving connection with the virgins I protect. This bell sings about the pure values of female independence, of our courage and love, that sanctified the earth with sacred blood shed for this higher goal.
- My second bell connect this gift of love with the jubilees of angels.
- My third bell teaches to cherish the highest values in your heart you in times of worries.
- My fourth bell connects these highest values with the reality of every day. She helps us to connect power to justice and brings order, peace and security between the nations.
- My fifth bell sings about the pure heart that protects the children so that they can learn to love the virtues.
- My sixth bell sings about the help to refugees and offers comfort to the distressed ones. This bell creates a sphere of goodness that protects against the great dangers that threaten us from the realm of chaos.
Then Ursula leaves my dream and the gates to the Otherworld close again.
She leaves me with one urgent question: Is it a coincidence that the news about the sexual assault of the women reach the front-pages of the newspapers on the day of the Epiphany? The second protection of Cologne are the Three Kings, symbolized by the three crowns in the city-arms.
Ina Custers van Bergen
For Enchanting Self-development